Celine - "if there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it‘s almost impossible to succeed, but...who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt."
Celine - "I will miss of the person the most mundane things. Like I'm obsessed with little things. Maybe I'm crazy, but... When I was a little girl, my mom told me that I was always late to school. One day she followed me to see why...I was looking at chestnuts falling from the trees, rolling on the sidewalk, or... ants, crossing the road... the way a leaf casts a shadow on a tree trunk... Little things.
I think it's the same with people."
Celine - "I put all my romanticism into that one night and I was never able to feel all this again. Like... somehow this night took things away from me and... I expressed them to you and you took them with you! It made me feel cold, like if love wasn't for me!"
(...)
Celine - "Maybe you're gonna miss that plane"
Jesse - "I know..."
Catch the same train as me, and let's have this kind of love...
1 comment:
Imagens da vida de todos nós... da procura, do acreditar.
Bjs
Post a Comment