I've been searching for you
I heard a cry within my soul
I've never had a yearning quite like this before
Now that you are walking right through my door
All of my life
Where have you been?
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
And if that day comes
I know we could winI wonder if
I'll ever see you again
A sacred gift of heaven
For better, worse, wherever
And I would never let somebody break you down
Nor take your crown, never
All of my life
Where have you been?
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
And if that day comes
I know we could win
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
I walked through time
I've always known
That you were there, upon your throne
A lonely queen without her kingI longed for you, my love forever
All of my life
Where have you been?
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
And if that day comes
I know we could win
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
(...)
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
Quem não gosta desta música ?
2 comments:
Eu ... gosto :p Até tenho o cd e tal :x
Beijinho *
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Dirkes bentley kate ceberano evening maternity dress Dunlop tennis raquets maternity clothes video camera worldwidegifts 4 less.com Wcha t-shirts Ge refrigerator appliance Tactical backpacks Plastic surgeons memphis area http://www.how-to-design-web-page-0d0a.info/Maternity-clothes-vendors.html air purifiers Mercedes 230ce sideskitrs Suzuki gsxr 750 motorcycle parts 6615ldf lcd tv
Post a Comment