Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"Black" - Pearl Jam

Hey...oooh...
Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay
Were laid spread out before me as her body once did
All five horizons revolved around her soul
As the earth to the sun
Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn
Ooh, and all I taught her was everything
Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore
And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds
Of what was everything?
Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything...
I take a walk outside
I'm surrounded by some kids at play
I can feel their laughter, so why do I sear
Oh, and twisted thoughts that spin round my head
I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning
How quick the sun can, drop away
And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Of what was everything?
All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything...
All the love gone bad turned my world to black
Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll ever be...yeah...
Uh huh...uh huh...ooh...
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky, but why
Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine

Uma das minhas músicas preferidas. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bem, é linda!! :) Embora pense que Pearl Jam tem melhor! Mas é daquelas músicas que nos marcam! Nunca me vou perdoar não ter estado no Restelo no dia 23 de Maio de 2000!

Anonymous said...

Ia, fui obrigado a vir aqui comentar, sob a ameaça de levar porrada... LOL
Essa música, deixa que te diga, que não é muito bonita, mas pronto. Gostos são gostos. Mas tens que admitir que os teus são maus!!! :p LOLOL
Brincadeira *

Beijos grandes para ti * * *

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it free+quotes+insurance+health+plans Account industry casino merchant travel camping herault Az pilates adipex Music advertising business card Funktionsweise des plotters camping http://www.car-audio-and-video.info/qoclick-com-seo-ppc-se-guideforumarchive-april2005.html Kansas moline laser tatoo removal Fluoxetine fluoxetine online.com online.com site Phones mp3 players mauritius long stay insurence dupont and tempusher reliting to camping

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. anal fuck reverse phone book http://www.online-credit-report-0.info Synthetic backpack frame Sex toys party plan + western australia